Safety Guidelines for Contractors Working Onboard CSL Ships
At CSL, we care about the health and safety of all employees and partners working onboard our ships, including our contractors and subcontractor employees. We also believe that safety and environmental compliance is everyone's responsibility.
To ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-responsible working environment onboard our ships, we have developed the video below to educate contractors and subcontractor employees on the safety guidelines, standards and procedures that must be adhered to at all times on our ships.
Watching the video is mandatory for all contractors and subcontractor employees prior to boarding a CSL vessel.
Upon viewing the video, please print the acknowledgement form below, sign it and return it via email email@example.com.
SAFETY VIDEO FOR CONTRACTORS (FULL VERSION)
SAFETY VIDEO FOR CONTRACTORS (BY SECTION)
If you would like to refer to specific sections of the Safety Video for Contractors, please click on the links below.
- Welcome Aboard (00:36)
- Four Safety Protocols (00:51)
- Mandatory First Steps (01:11)
- Project Safety Officer (00:24)
- Ship-specific Safety Awareness / PPE / Required Identification (03:54)
- Bulkers / Self-unloaders (00:19)
- Main Deck Safety (00:56)
- Cargo Holds and Hatches Safety (00:59)
- Engine Room Safety (01:02)
- Enclosed Spaces Safety (00:50)
- Self-unloading System (02:19)
- Safety Review (01:27)