PURCHASING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document outlines the terms and conditions of purchase order agreements between Canada Steamship Lines and suppliers of goods and / or services.
ONBOARD WORK COMPLETION FORM
Please attach this completed form to your Invoice along with your Service Technical Report for payment to be processed.
B2b web application
The CSL Group uses the ShipSure system for the management of its fleet. It is a world-class system recognized by all major classification societies. ShipSure also incorporates a B2B web application for interactions between its purchasing officers and its vendors. This web application assists our suppliers in providing more accurate and timely quotations and assists our technical department in making a more valued judgment. The information and costs provided will be directly entered into our electronic purchasing system, thus providing a balanced comparison in a timely manner. Simple and straightforward to use, we receive your quote and invoices at the touch of a button. The B2B web application is available at B2B.cslships.com.
If your company is not yet using the B2B web application, please register online as it will soon become mandatory for transactions with The CSL Group. In order to register, please follow the below steps:
- Send a request to be enabled for B2B to Purchasing-Canada@cslships.com.
- Upon receipt of the email confirmation from The CSL Group that your company has been enabled for B2B, please go to website: B2B.cslships.com.
- In the “User Name” field, use the email address that you have registered as a supplier for The CSL Group.
- Click on the button "Forgot Password”.
- A new password will be sent almost immediately to your designated email address.
- If you do not receive a password, please check with your IT dept to ensure that your office server has not blocked the email as spam.
This password will allow you to access the B2B web application. You can change your password after logging in. Please use the “Help” option to see instructions on how to do this or just click on your company name, which will be visible at the top right hand section of the home page.
For instructions on how to use the B2B web application, you can click on the “Demonstration” button at the lower left of the login page for a short instructive video.