CSL caters to customers worldwide through its operating divisions:
- Canada Steamship Lines services the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Seaway as well as Canadian domestic coastal trades.
- CSL Americas operates throughout the North American coastal trades, including shipments to and from Canada, and South and Central America.
- CSL Australia operates mainly on the East Coast of Australia, from Queensland to South Australia, however we also carry cargo Australia-wide, including to and from Western Australia.
- CSL Asia's operations focus mainly on projects in South East Asia, but we also work in Africa and China.
- CSL Europe operates mainly in the North European Seas and the Western Mediterranean, including Northern Africa.
- CSL Transhipment operates in all parts of the world.